Join our Windcheetah Whale Watching Tour and be a part of the only iconic sailboat doing whale shark tours out of Exmouth. On their Whale Shark Swim Tour you can snorkel with whale sharks, interact with manta rays, encounter dugongs, turtles, humpback whales, dolphins, amazing colourful tropical fish and coral on the Ningaloo Reef just off Exmouth. Swimming with a whale shark is an unforgettable experience and doing so off a luxuriously appointed, stable sailing catamaran is the most comfortable, eco friendly and memorable way of taking the plunge!
The Coral Coast of Western Australia is home to an abundance of unique wildlife full of national parks and reefs ready to be explored. Ningaloo Discovery operates boat cruises and sailing cruises around the Ningaloo Reef as well as specialising in whale shark snorkel and interaction tours. All equipment is provided on board for the whale shark tour including snorkeling equipment, floatation aids and tour guides who are very knowledgeable and passionate about whale sharks and the marine environment. The clear waters and visibility of the North West make for perfect conditions to swim with a whale shark as the whale sharks cruise just below the surface, allowing snorkelers to swim alongside these magnificent creatures.
Whale sharks are found in the waters of the Ningaloo Reef from March until the end of July. This makes Exmouth a popular tourist destination and a definite box to tick when planning your holiday, and considering things to do. Western Australia attracts international tourists every year drawn to the sandy white beaches and rolling coastlines backing onto a colorful diverse coral reef home to an abundance of marine life and of course, the whale sharks which are found in large numbers on the Ningaloo Reef so it’s no wonder it’s the only place in Australia where people can participate in a whale shark tour and have the chance to swim and snorkel with a whale shark. Ningaloo Discovery is the perfect platform for your next whale shark adventure!
Our purpose in life is to bring you the best whale shark tour possible. To do this, we know we need to step up and lead the way in the Whale Shark swimming experience we offer. So, unlike most of our competitors we actually guarantee you’ll get to swim with a whale shark. And not any old swim. We guarantee you will get a good swim with a whale shark or your next swim is free!
- Coach transport from Exmouth and return
- A day spent onboard a super stable 55ft sailing catamaran - either lounging on the day beds or trampolines up front or in the lounged and shaded saloon and cockpit areas
- Opportunities to assist with hoisting the sails
- Spotter plane - This plane is shared with a maximum of 2 other companies (usually only 1)
- Healthy and yummy buffet lunch (catering to dietary requirements)
- Snorkeling equipment (prescription masks on request)
- Wetsuits (steamer/full length)
- Professional photos from your day (both in-water and above the water) supplied at no charge by our professional onboard photographer.
- Glass bottom kayaks
- Stand up paddle boards
- Our famous cargo net for a refreshing tow through the shallow blues of the Ningaloo Lagoon as we sail back home after a day on the back of the reef and much more!
BlueSun Travel - Best in the Industry
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.