With over 30 years experience running Whale shark interaction tours they are one of the original Whale Shark Tour companies in Exmouth. Captain and owner Bill has over 40 years experience on open water and you will still find him as your captain and prides himself on being owner/operator.
The Magellan is considered to be one of the biggest and best charter boats in operation on the Ningaloo Reef via Exmouth. At 20m in length it was custom built by our Captain and company owner Bill McDonald. With over 40 years at sea, Bill designed the Magellan to be comfortable, stable and with commercial tourism in mind. Just perfect for exploring the Ningaloo Reef.
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Exmouth accommodation in our air conditioned bus with commentary from our staff.
- Spotter Plane to find the whale sharks and other marine life
- Qualified, friendly guides with years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef
- Quality snorkel gear, wetsuits for adults and children, stinger suits, rash vests and even pool noodles and swim vests if required. Full and Standard masks as well as Prescription lens are available.
- Morning tea, sumptuous buffet lunch, afternoon tea and snacks and refreshments throughout the day. Meals are prepared by local eatery, Bundegi Beach Shack. Dietary requirements are catered for, please advise at time of booking.
- FREE Photos of the day - valued at $50! Our photographers will capture images from both above and below the water for you to keep. These will be available online the following day.
- 1-2 reef snorkels in the lagoon or outer reef. Please note that conditions on the day may affect the snorkel site and availability.
- Sighting guarantee – including free repeat tour on the next available tour or a partial refund for direct bookings* Please note this is available only on our Whale shark Snorkel Adventure Tour (April – July).
- COMPLIMENTARY Manta ray swim if Manta Ray’s are located. Once our Whale shark or Humpback Whale swims have been completed we’re happy to stop for a swim if we find Manta Rays.
- Informative whale shark briefing and marine education from our Marine Biologists on board . Resource materials are also available for fish identification, history and conservation education.
- Snorkel tuition if required. Our friendly guides are available for you whether you are a beginner snorkeller or would just like some advice. Always nearby, they can even offer a helping hand in the water if you need a little extra help.
- Dept of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attraction fees and taxes are included in your fare. There are no additional extras payable. A portion of your fare will also contribute to Whale shark conservation courtesy of Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours.
- Kids activities are available on board. For those little ones with a limited attention span we have books and colouring in activities to occupy them while not in the water.