Draw Card is famed for its amazing staff. They are absolutely passionate about their work and love to share their intimate knowledge of whale sharks and the marine environment with guests. Guests are safe in the hands of their experienced crew, who have many years of marine experience and operate the vessel with precision to ensure your safety.
- Our own plane. Let’s us work away from the crowds on our own timetable, customizing our tour to suit the day. This means more time searching for sharks for you to swim with.
- Safety tenders. Each of our vessels has a dedicated safety tender driven by an experienced driver watching over you while swimming in the water. Fully equipped and capable vessels in their own right we even have rescue sleds capable of being towed if required.
- Free photography package included. Our experienced photographer will capture the day and all the photos are yours free on CD, Download Link, or BYO USB.
- The most generous No Sighting Policy. If you don’t see a Whale Shark we offer three options. A free tour on the next available day, or if you have to leave, a partial refund (up to 50% on direct bookings) or a free, transferable, repeat voucher valid for two years.
- Carbon offset Business. We are partnered with Carbon Neutral and have planted over 4800 trees in WA since joining the program
- A professional and courteous crew with years of experience in Marine Tourism and Marine Science backgrounds all working to create a relaxed friendly atmosphere on board
- A multi-award winning operation. Ten consecutive years in the finals of the WA Tourism Awards, 7 Silver Medals and 2 Bronze
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Exmouth accommodation in our air-conditioned buses
- Quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for adults and children. Prescription masks available
- An introduction reef snorkel in the lagoon to start the day and to finish, if time permits
- Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. Salads prepared fresh daily. Dietary requirements catered for
- Informative and original whale shark briefing by your crew (with a theatrical twist)
- A complimentary glass of champagne or beer at the conclusion of the day while cruising through the lagoon looking for wildlife.
- FREE Photo CD or Download link of professional photos taken on the day – (some charge up to $60!) or BYO USB!
- 2 x well maintained, stable vessels with large spacious shaded decks, cushioned seating, marlin board and in-water ladders
- Safety and snorkel site briefings, roll calls, Informative talks on the local flora and fauna
- The highest safety protocols including relevant safety equipment. Defibrillators, Oxy viva and fully stocked med kits on board both vessels.
- Extra in-water support if required e.g. buoyancy aids, noodles, snorkel tuition, even a hand to hold
- Safety boat ALWAYS in attendance while you swim
- All DPaW fees and taxes included in your fare (GST and $18.50 DPaW fee pp)
For more information on the Draw Card and our Whale Shark Swim Dive Tours, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BlueSun Travel - Best in the Industry
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.