Join our Humpback Whale Interaction Tours Aboard the Equador. We are one of Perth't most popular and fun whale watching boats.
Our Vessel the Equador. Solid purpose-built charter boat that can carry up to 30 passengers in the Swan River and up to 30 passengers to Rottnest or Carnac Island. It has a huge deck area with two separate open deck spaces and a large in closed wheel house to allow friends to get together and enjoy a relaxing casual time on the water.
- Size: 46ft
- Cruise speed: 14 knots (Rottnest in 30 – 40 min)
- Swan River: 30 passengers
- Rottnest Island and carnac island: 30 passengers
- All amenities – BBQ and kitchen area, toilet, sound system with blue tooth and AUX, fresh hot water shower, day bed and reverse cycle aircon. We also have a large tender, 2x sup boards, 2 x large eskies and 5 sets of snorkel gear.
What We Will Have On Equador
- 20kg of ice to keep your food and drinks cool for the day already in the eskys
- Water toys including stand up paddle board, snorkeling gear, kayak and inflatable tender.
- bbq and cooking utensils - Tongs,cutting knife, chopping board and cooking spray
From September to December. Departing twice daily, at 9.45am and 1.15pm.
Tours depart from the Sardine Jetty, Fishing Boat Harbour, Fremantle
Approximately 2 1/2 hours.